Conducting your own survey is always possible once you have the time and patience to cover the best practices. It’s fairly easy and yes you can do it!
Prior to starting a survey, one should…
- Define a clear purpose for the survey
- Create research objectives/research questions you intend to answer
- Decide on a methodology to collect the data required
Some popular ways of administering a survey:
- online websites
- face to face
- mail post
In general, the method used to administer a survey questionnaire is dependent on….
- The budget – estimated costs of completing the project
- The target population – population size will influence the sample selection
- The sample size – administering approaches vary base on the sample size
- The timeline – how quickly the data is required does affect the method selected
Once you have completed administering and collecting your data, remember to contact balcostics if you require assistance with the analysis and presentation of your findings.
At Balcostics our mission is to empower leaders with the required data and information to make better decisions. Learn more about our full list of research outsourcing services for individuals and companies: Click here