Some interesting findings are shown in this infographics on how children have been using tablets to learn naturally – with little or no assistance from teachers. Check it out:
This infographics seeks to answer the following questions:
- How are students using their smartphones in college/ University?
- Which is the most popular smartphone being used (USA)?
- Where are smartphones mostly used?
Be sure to leave a comment on how you use your smartphone – has it made you more productive?
In this Hand-animated video, the presenter examines the following information on big data:
- The connection between big data and the cloud
- Classification of big data – what really make ‘big data’ big?
- Uses of big data
- The value of ‘big data’
The following questions relating to big data are addressed in this short animated video:
- What is big data?
- How does ‘big data’ work?
- Where does big data come from?
- What are the three ‘V’s of big data?
- Who are the users of big data?