Balcostics Limited (referred to as “we” and “our”) is a Research Outsourcing & Management company, with our registered office at Unit 10 QVilla Plaza, 7-9 Villa Road, Mandeville, Manchester Jamaica.
What Do We Collect?
We currently offer Monitoring & Evaluation surveys, baseline studies, market/business intelligence solutions, strategic analysis and survey advisory services.
We respect our clients’ privacy and this policy represents our commitment.
1. We collect some amount of personal data about you, with your consent, when you:
- choose to do business with us
- subscribe and register for our services
- apply for vacancies listed on our website
- contact us by mail or e-mail
- watch our videos on Balcostics Ed (YouTube Channel)
- Respond to our Online surveys
2. What do we collect about you? Most times we would collect one or more of the following:
- Your Name
- Postal address, e-mail address and telephone number
- Your gender
- Your identity details (nationality, date of birth, place of birth)
- We may receive information about you from surveys (may include sensitive personal data)
- Location data or online identifiers
- If collected through “contact us” forms in the website we store your personal details and will contact you or help you with your query.
- Your opinions during interviews
Through, normal day-to-day use of our service, we may collect:
Log Data When you use the Service, we automatically record information from your Device, its software, and your activity using the Services. This may include the Device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, information you search for on our website, locale preferences, identification numbers associated with your Devices, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, and other interactions with the Service. Your IP address can also be used to approximate your device’s location.
Social media features
Balcostics will not in any way, use or disclose confidential information that might come into our possession during the course of our engagement with any Client or thereafter to any third party, except with the written consent, as required by law or in the performance of our duties.
Third Party Sites & Analytics & Performance Related Services
Our website may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with Us. We are not responsible for links to or content of any websites not affiliated with Balcostics, any use of those websites, or the privacy practices of those websites. We recommend that you review the content and policies of all websites
Websites we might use from time to time for secondary, publicly available data gathering:
- Google Maps
- Google Search
Non-private or Non-Personal Information
We may disclose your non-private, aggregated, or otherwise non-personal information, such as usage statistics of our service.
Our Policy Toward Children
Our services are not directed to persons under 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with Personal Information, we will remove the information from our records.